Friday, April 16, 2010

Spring Egg Hunt & Happy Birthday Mommy

This year, Maddie was able to join me for the annual Spring Egg Hunt! Of course, she's too little to hunt for eggs yet. Next year, Maddie...

Here I go!

I worked super fast. Look at all the eggs in my basket!

Showing off my prize!

Mmmm....chocolate....
Before we went home, I helped Maddie eat her snack of puffs. She is just starting to learn how to pick up food and feed herself. I'm a pro.
A couple of days later, I had lunch with my friends Megan, Ryan, Mia and Mia's friend Brady. We played at the fountain after lunch. Yup, that's me in the shadows with my hand in the water.

Flashing a smile for the camera.

Maddie at home in her pajamas holding her favorite flower. Such a girly girl!

I helped feed Auntie Aki's kitty cat while she was on vacation in Japan. This is the mega super cool t-shirt she got me. Thank you, Auntie Aki!

Birthday wishes from me to Mommy! Listen for Maddie, too. I didn't know what else to say at the end, so I just improvised.

No comments: