Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!

This is the first year that I am dyeing eggs for Easter!

The egg dipper that came with the kit was pretty useless. Mommy ended up giving me a spoon to use instead.

Is it done yet??? Is it done yet?!

Ooohhh...Aaahhh....

Dyeing and eating Easter eggs was fun, but my favorite egg was this giant chocolate one from my Auntie Judy. It was almost as big as a football!

Auntie Judy gave Maddie a 'My Pal Scout'. I play with it more than she does right now, so Scout sings about "Timmy" instead of "Maddie".

Hanging out at the fountain after having lunch out with my family.

I got this tricycle from Auntie Leslie for my 1st birthday. A year and a half later, I'm finally ready to ride it! Actually, I'm waiting for Mommy or Daddy to push me on it. I haven't gotten the pedaling action down quite yet...

Happy Easter from me and Maddie!








No comments: