
We have had lots of rainy weather lately. Maddie and I stayed inside and played at home today. Nothing better to do than build block towers.

And watch TV. Ta-da! OK, so my tower is a little wobbly.

Maddie is all smiles as she cruises around on our fire truck.

Now that she is walking (finally!), she likes to walk all over the house.

It was raining last week, too when we had a playdate over at my friend Mia's house. Matthew and I enjoyed rockin' out on the keyboard.

Megan shared some popcorn with Mia & Maddie.

Over the rainy weekend, my aunties came over to visit for the holidays. Here I am with my aunties Judy and Tina.

Here is my auntie Aki and uncle Braedon (who I'm checking out sports scores with on his phone).

This pic was taken before all the rain. Maddie and I sleep in footed pajamas and Mommy thinks they look so cute & cozy!
No comments:
Post a Comment