Sunday, May 23, 2010

Playtime In My Backyard

Hi there! Welcome to my backyard. It's a small, but fun place for me to play.

Mommy & Daddy got this sand & water table recently to keep me busy outside. I spent most of my Saturday morning playing with it, although they would only put water and not sand in it for me. I wonder if they are afraid of the muddy mess I'd make!

Busy, busy, busy.

Trying to slide down the roller coaster ramp on my butt isn't really working. I need that cart (see first & second picture above). I like to launch my toy dump truck down the ramp, too (see second picture above).

After playing all morning, Mommy brought me lunch to eat outside on the patio table. PB&J on toast & oranges. Simple but yummy!

Last week, Maddie hung out with her friend Ryan at a birthday party that we were invited to.

Me & Maddie getting hugs from Daddy!!! See you soon!






No comments: