Thursday, December 24, 2009

A Very Special Visit From Santa!

Sleigh bells jingling and 'Ho-Ho-Ho!'. It's Santa Claus!

He made a list and checked it twice. Of course I wasn't naughty...I was nice!

Santa brought me a present because he told me I was a good boy this year.

He brought Maddie a cute teddy bear. But she cried. Don't worry Maddie. I cried when I met Santa when I was a baby, too.

Santa brought me a Woody doll from 'Toy Story'. Thank you, Santa! I love it!

Mommy wanted to take a picture with me and Santa.

Santa hugged me and told me he had to go. I was sad. But I promise to be a good boy again this year and I hope he will visit me and Maddie again next year!

Santa hugged Maddie, too. He had more presents to deliver to all the other good little boys and girls. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

A note from Mommy: Thank you to our dear friends and neighbors Don and Jeanie for making Timmy and Maddie's Christmas extra special this year. Don was a perfect Santa Claus! We love you guys!








No comments: