
This Halloween, I was back in my friend Megan's neighborhood trick-or-treating with her and some of our friends.

Megan dressed up as a ladybug, Serene was Minnie Mouse and Christopher was Winnie the Pooh. I was a fire truck driver!

We had fun walking around the neighborhood carrying our buckets of candy!

Woo-hoo! Candy!
Hey! I remember seeing this guy last year...I'm not scared of you this time, buddy! I took a picture with him last year, too. See my blog posting from November 1, 2008.

Toward the end of the night, I 'ran out of gas' and got into my stroller to rest. Get it? 'Ran out of gas'...cuz I'm a fire truck! Ha-ha, I crack myself up.

Heading up the steps to Megan's house at the end of a very fun night...Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from Maddie and her friend Hubert! Hubert is Serene's little brother. Aren't they such cute little pumpkins?!
No comments:
Post a Comment